Spiral Horned Nyala, Warthog & Impala Package
Hunted In a Great Safari Location
7 Day All-inclusive Nyala hunt (8 nights) at $4,790.00, Fantastic venue!
The Nyala is a spiral-horned antelope native to Southern Africa. It is a species of the family Bovidae.
The coat is rusty or rufous brown in females and juveniles, but grows a dark brown or slate gey, often tinged with blue, in adult males. Females and young males have ten or more white stripes on their sides. Only males have horns, 60-83 cm(24-33 in) long and yellow-tipped.
It exhibits the highest sexual dimorphism among the spiral-horned antelopes.
They inhabit thickets within dense and dry savanna woodlands. The main predators of the Nyala are lion, leopard, Cape hunting dogs, caracal & jackal, while baboons and raptorial birds hunt for the juveniles.
Its population is stable and it has been listed of Least Concern by the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN). The males are highly prized as game animals in Africa.
Nyala Hunting Package
THIS NYALA HUNTING PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Trophy fee for one Nyala bull, Impala & Warthog
- Experienced licensed Professional Hunter
- Services of experienced staff
- First class Accommodation within hunting areas
- Meals, beverages & local brands of beer and wine
- Use of fully equipped 4×4 vehicle per PH
- Daily cleaning and laundry service
- Field preparation of Nyala and other trophies (skinning & salting)
- Drop-off of trophies (Nyala and other trophies) at local taxidermy
- Airport transfer to and from Johannesburg Airport
DAILY RATES EXCLUDE:
- Charter & other flights during the safari
- Accommodation before & after safari
- Trophy fees of animals bagged, wounded or lost
- Extra vehicle hire if needed for larger groups
- Adventure safaris
- Professional Hunter & staff tips
- All taxidermy work
- 15% Government Tax only on daily rates and wounded game
Add observer for $150 per day (VAT included)
No substitutions or refunds for animals on packages
Additional animals can be added as per the Hunting pricelist
TERMS & CONDITIONS